Monday, February 16, 2009

Yippie! Ahead of schedule for something!

Our invitation cards, design of inserts and colour of envelopes were all decided when Marcus was still in Singapore for the Lunar New Year.

We were under the impression that collection will be in 10 working days, and so I estimated that the cards will only be ready towards the end of February as I had only approved the final artwork of the inserts on 10 Feb. This was a ittle worrying, as his colleagues were asking about the invitation cards, and we didn't know if I would not have enough time to address the cards and send it to China.

But guess what, I was told by the shop that I could collect the cards on 18 February 2009 a day after I had approved the artwork! Wow.. and wonders never cease.. Last Thursday, I received a call saying the cards are done and ready for collection!

With the cards now safely in Tampines, I am left with printing the maps and cutting them, folding the inserts and the card and addressing them and labelling the envelopes accordingly.

The cards for our overseas guests are more or less done except for the maps, and DHL will collect them from my office tomorrow!! :D



- Update as of 18 February.. The parcel was delivered yesterday! Thats fast! Thank you DHL! Marcus has given out the cards to Daniel and also a few of his bosses. Let's hope all of them turns up for our big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment