It has been a really crazy week since I came back. I think I have really gotten a lot of things done in 1 week. Work is never-ending as usual. I have gotten a new apartment in the same block at Wanke, only this time round a bigger one with 2 rooms. I figured that with Sheryl moving in on May, the stuff that we have would probably overload that one room apartment that I have been staying for the past year. Due to work, it took me about 4 days to completely shift out of the old place to the new one, although its in the same block.
It took me a few more days to settle all the stuff in the house, although there are still bags of stuff lying around, but I think they look pretty decent now, and most importantly clean. (I will probably put up some pictures later on.) My hi-fi area is setup (what’s new), my bed is done, and wardrobe with space for dear when she is here and also bought a new study table and chair for the study room. I am so happy to be in the new place and really look forward to welcoming the female owner in May. A very good thing about this place is that it have got a kitchen, a decent one not a cooking area or passage, a larger balcony (we can make a nice small garden), a larger living room (for my toys), and imported household appliances such as a Samsung TV, Electrolux refrigerator, and a Siemens Washing machine with dryer.
Just went window shopping last night after dinner, looking at the kitchen appliances, I thought maybe I should get some cooking equipments for my dear since she have always to show me that she can cook. If you have all the good equipments, than what reason can you think off if the chicken macaroni is still blend….hahahahahaaa… I think I am going to serious get a beat up when she is here.
Alright I am bad, I will continue to shop around during my free time to see what I can do or improve on the house before you are finally here.
The home is not complete without the lady mistress of the house, filled with stuff yet empty at the same time. I am missing you, dear.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment