Marcus is now in Europe for some meetings with his clients, and shortly after his return to Foshan, I will be there too! :D
I have been spending the last few days folding the inserts, writing the names of invited guests on the inserts, and addressing the envelopes, and they are now all ready to be sent out by post/hand.

I am meeting our helpers on Tuesday for dinner and a little get-together to thank all of them for being available to help us on our special day. Unfortunately, some of our helpers will not be able to attend Tuesday's dinner, but it's ok. I will just have to make separate arrangements some how.
My last week or so was spent meeting with friends for dinner after work, and for meals over the weekend. Passing them the invitation cards, spending some time catching up over meals etc. It is very heart-warming to hear our friends expressing their joy and excitement in being part of our special day.
Marcus and I are very thankful to each and every single one of you for making time specially to attend our wedding dinner. We thank you sincerely for all your warm wishes, your encouragements and your support. Many of you have been our friends since secondary school, poly life, university days and even our most recent, our colleagues. Each and every one of you share a special bond with us, our friendships made in the past, and maintained through time. Thank you for being there for us and being a great friend. We appreciate your willingness to witness us taking this step of commitment to each other, and being a part of this joyous occasion of ours.
We look forward to seeing all of you there on 1 May, as we declare our union to be as one, to all of you. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment