Thursday, April 2, 2009

Meet and Brief Session

As we have my cousins, my god-sis, Marcus' sister and her boyfriend as helpers, we wanted to give them a chance to meet and mingle (or at least, be able to recognise each other :D) before the wedding. So we had a mini gathering on Tuesday (31 March) with them.

Instead of bringing them out to eat, Lynda Jiejie was very nice to say yes when I asked if we could use her place as the meeting location. Pizza was ordered, and I bought a swensons cake to celebrate the March babies (Deborah's 21st and Lianghui's 17th) birthdays.

I know it was after a long long day of work/school and everyone was tired. But Marcus and I are deeply touched for all of your presence. I hope you had a good time (though I might be boring) :D

Overall, I think it was quite a good session. Though mebbe I didn't manage to get everyone bonded, but I think everyone felt at ease with each other - or rather, I really hope they did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment