Some of the more expensive models couldn't manage to suck the papers at all, or dropped the papers after a few seconds, so we were definitely impressed!
Our hood - Delizia DZH 519 IX

Specifications of our hood:
- 90cm glass chimney hood
- 1060m3/hr extraction capacity
- 3-speed settings
- Halogen Bulbs: 2 x 20 W
- Aluminium grease filter
Some people might ask "Why do you need a hood?" and the reason is really simple. When we were staying in China, our kitchen had a hood. And when I used it to cook, I was impressed with how the smell of smoke around the house is kept to a bare minimal with the use of the hood! Also, cooking hoods usually come with some light bulbs, allowing you to see clearer the colours of the food being cooked! Although I have been used to closing kitchen doors when I cook (parents' place has a door, and China home has one too), but I do feel that the hood will help to keep the cooking smells away!
For the cooking hob, Delizia DZX730 ARCHITECT

Specifications
- 75 cm hob with 3 burners
- 2 dual burners
- 1 semi-rapid burner
- Gas safety valve
- Battery ignition
- Fully sealed burner base
- Cast iron grids and burner caps
Together with that, we also bought a hand held blender - Cuisineart's Smart Stick Hand Blender - CSB77

Specifications:
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Powerful 200-watt motor
- Push-button control for continuous or pulse action
- Comfort grip handle
- Stainless steel blending attachment
- Whisk attachment
- Chopper attachment
- 16 oz. mixing/measuring beaker
Our kitchen appliances are all coming in nicely together!
No comments:
Post a Comment