Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our Kitchen appliances - THE FRIDGE

After weeks of shopping around and being fickled-minded about the fridge (but then again, I am also fickle-minded about our microwave oven, the washing machine.. yeah.. basically almost all the big appliances in the house that didn't have a demo that wowed me lol), I think this is THE ONE.

How do you know the fridge is THE ONE:
- It is big enough (I wanted a french door fridge, but that's not feasible in a HDB)
- It looks chio enough (so I don't get tired of seeing it. lol)
- It sounds techy enough (ionizer, cool curtain what you have not, ALL the fridges have at least something techy)
- When you don't get tired of seeing it

Ok lah... all these are my reasons.. lol

Anyway... Introducing the Samsung RT77KBPN

Photobucket

A classic two door fridge (with freezer at the top), and a cold water dispenser (manual - need to fill the tumbler in the fridge)

How it looks inside

Photobucket

Now, the specs:
- 588litres total nett capacity (154l in the freezer, and 434l in the fridge)
- 84cm wide, 185cm tall, 72.6cm deep, 104kg gross weight
- No frost freezer and Multi flow function
- Silver nano health function and silver nano deodorizer

What Marcus and I liked most about this fridge is the CoolSelect Turbo section in the fridge area

Photobucket

"A freezer in a fridge, Samsung’s innovative CoolSelect Turbo is a customisable storage space designed to meet your specific food freshness needs at the touch of a button. It keeps your food fresh longer with three dynamic settings — Freeze Mode (-12°C), Soft Freeze Mode (-5°C), and Fresh Mode (3°C)."

Yups, I'm loving this fridge more and more..

No comments:

Post a Comment