Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Excitement and some sadness all together

YES, my exams are over!! Hopefully, I will pass all three subjects, and I am finally out of Uni life, no need to sit for any more exams, no need to submit TMAs (Tutor-marked assignments) etc...

Marcus is coming back to Singapore tomorrow night, and we will be leaving Singapore on Sunday, 24 May.

I am excited about finally being able to stay together with deardear again after the loooonnnngggg separation of slightly more than a year. But at the same time, I know that I will miss my mummy and my family.. Looks like we can never have our cake and eat it huh?

I have been so busy, I forgot to post up some pictures of stuff which had happened the last time I was back in Guangzhou (Apr 9-20).

Look what greeted me as I was walking down the corridor to our house
Photobucket
So sweet right....

And that was not all. Marcus then passed me the house key and as I opened, the first thing I saw was
Photobucket
This was on the dining table, which is the first thing you will see as you step into the house. With the words "Welcome Home"... so touched..

Photobucket
close up of my roses...

So I am loved deeply!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment