Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vivocity - Possible bright future?! 29 April 2010

I had an interview with a company that I am very interested in today.. The office is in Harbourfront, and Marcus very kindly said okie to send me to my interview.. While I was in the interview, he headed to Vivocity and started taking some pictures with our new camera...

Photobucket
This looks like 'neh neh ni boo boo'.. haha

Photobucket
Basking in the sun

Photobucket
Whatcha want? A piece of my fists??

Photobucket
Like teardrops

Photobucket
All ready to gallop away

Photobucket
Construction

Photobucket
Looks like a row of giraffe huh??

Photobucket
Pondering over the future

Photobucket
Blue skies and white clouds. Something we don't get to see often in Guangzhou

Photobucket
Somewhere beyond... could that be my future workplace?

I finished my interview with not too bad news.. I cleared the first few stages, and now have some home assignments to be done before I get shortlisted for a second interview, and then, who knows..

Photobucket
Saw children playing with the water fountain

Photobucket
Running around

Photobucket
Round and round and round

Photobucket
Raindrops... and everything has a place for itself..

No comments:

Post a Comment