It was a fantastic time, being back in Singapore hearing Singlish/English/Mandarin/Manglish, everything that I can understand, with vehicles that follow traffic rules and regulations, and seeing my family members!
My aunties and uncles came over to celebrate my dad's birthday too!

As usual, the kids will end up in my room, and on the bed. :D

Birthday 'boy' with the cake surrounded by children, non of them his!

Okie, now his three kids are in the picture too

And his wife is also in the picture now.

And then we sing him a birthday song, wished him happy birthday, he blew out his candles and cut the cake, and we gave him his present

An opposite shot. Why opposite? Cause in this picture, everything that was stationary appears as moving, while the only moving subject (Sherwyn) is still!
There was good food, which I forgot to take pictures of (again!) and it was a good way to return to Singapore. With people that I love most in this world (missing Marcus of cause!)
No comments:
Post a Comment